Contoh Slide PPT Sidang Skripsi Tesis Disertasi Yang Bagus - ID Card Make

Contoh Slide PPT Sidang Skripsi Tesis Disertasi Yang Bagus - ID Card Make oh .

Contoh Slide PPT Sidang Skripsi Tesis Disertasi Yang Bagus

I'm walking Al streets are empty the only thing I can see is my own silouette I'm getting stronger step by step the clock is sticking but there's no time.

For regets I I've been flying from town to town from London to Thailand I've been all around the glory trying to protect your soul we are heroes tonight we will fly.

Above the sky we are heroes toight yeah we are heroes tonight we will fly above the sky we are hero toight.

yeah yeah feel feel like a dite ready to explore right up in the sky I need you to listen I need you to hear and don't show any fear I've been.

Flying from town to town fromond to thaon I've been all around the GL try to protect your soul we are heroes tonight we will fly.

Above the sky we are hero toight yeah we are hero tonight we will fly above the sky we are heroes toight yeah .

.

Now we are heroes tonight we will fly above the sky we are heroes toight yeah I've been flying from town to town from London to thaon I've been all around the glob.

Trying to protect your soul I'm walking alone streets are empty the only thing I can see is my own silouette I'm getting strong step by step the.

Clock is sticking but there no time for regrets I've been flying from town to town from London to ton I've been all around the glob trying to protect your soul we are heroes tonight we will fly.

Above the sky we are heroes tonight yeah we are her Ro tonight we will fly above the sky we are heroes .

Previous Post Next Post